Welcome to the Club!
Are you new to stamping or already an avid stamper? Do you have a very long wish list but need to space out your purchases? Then join one of my monthly stamp clubs! This is a great way to build up your stamp collection a little bit at a time. I am forming new monthly stamp clubs right now. What a great excuse to get out of the house once a month to unwind with a little creativity!!
How the club works:
The club will start once I have 6 participants with each member placing a minimum order of $25.00 a month for six months. Each participant will be randomly assigned a specific month and on your scheduled month you get to be the host. You will reap all the host benefits according to that month’s sales. It’s that simple; six people, twenty-five dollars a month, for six months. Club will meet at my office on Washington Ave Extension in Guilderland. Club will meet the second Tuesday of the month from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. Due to my tax season work schedule, during January – April we will meet on Sunday afternoons. If you have a group of 6 people already, we can set up a schedule that will work for everyone in the group.
What you will get by signing up:
- Each month we will create two projects.
- You will get a minimum of $15 in free merchandise. Amount of Stampin Rewards is based on the sales for that month. When it is your month you can obtain outside orders to boost your sales and increase your Stampin’ Rewards.
- The ability to purchase host only sets with your Stampin’ Rewards.
- As a host, you will get an invitation to my exclusive host appreciation party in January.
- Exclusive specials just for club members.
- A fun night out creating with friends!
As a member of the club you agree to:
- Place a minimum $25 order each month.
- If you are unable to attend club that month, you are still responsible for placing your minimum order. A hostess code will be assigned allowing you to place your order online or you can contact me directly. Orders must be placed no later than the second business day after the club meeting.
- All orders will be sent to me and I will deliver them at the next meeting. If you would like your order sooner, please let me know and we can make other arrangements.
- If you are unable to attend I will have your materials cut for your projects and I or another member of the group will make sure all images are stamped. You will receive a picture of the finished project with instructions so you can assemble them at home.
- Please remember, before you make this commitment five other people are counting on you to make this club work.
If you know anyone who might be interested please pass on the information!