Welcome to the Club!
Are you new to stamping or already an avid stamper? Do you have a very long wish list but need to space out your purchases? Would you like a night out once a month to have some stamping fun with new or old friends? Need something for stress relief? Do you need some “me” time away for the hustle and bustle of everyday life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then consider joining one of my monthly stamp clubs! It is a great way to build up your stamp collection a little bit at a time, while learning new techniques, getting ideas for projects and have fun with a group of stampers! What a great excuse to get out of the house once a month to unwind with a little creativity!!
I am forming new monthly stamp clubs right now. Just contact me and let me know you want to be in the club!
How the club works:
The club will start once I have 5 participants with each member placing a minimum order of $30.00 a month for six months. Each participant will be randomly assigned a specific month and on your scheduled month you get to be the host. You will reap all the host benefits according to that month’s sales. It’s that simple; five people, thirty dollars a month, for five months. Club will meet the third Tuesday of the month at my office at 292 Washington Ave Extension in Guilderland from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Due to my tax season work schedule, during January – April we will meet on Sunday afternoons. If you have a group of five people already, we can set up a schedule that will work for everyone in the group.
What you will get by signing up:
- Each month we will create three – four projects (depending on complexity and time involved).
- When it is your month to be the host, you will get a minimum of $15 in free merchandise. Amount of Stampin’ Rewards is based on the total sales for that month. When it is your month you can obtain outside orders to boost your sales and increase your Stampin’ Rewards.
- The ability to purchase host only sets with your Stampin’ Rewards.
- Exclusive specials just for club members.
- A fun night out creating with friends!
As a member of the club you agree to:
- Place a minimum $30 order each month.
- If you are unable to attend club that month, you are still responsible for placing your minimum order. A hostess code will be assigned allowing you to place your order online or you can contact me directly. Orders must be placed no later than the second business day after the club meeting.
- All orders will be sent to me and I will deliver them at the next meeting. If you would like your order sooner, please let me know and we can make other arrangements.
- If you are unable to attend I will have your materials cut for your projects and I or another member of the group will assemble your projects.
- Please remember, before you make this commitment that four other people are counting on you to make this club work.
If you know anyone who might be interested please pass on the information!