Have you wanted to take a class but can’t get to one of the monthly classes I offer?
Would you like to do the class on your own at your own pace in the comfort of your own home?
Maybe you would like to have a girls night and invite some friends over for crafting fun?
Maybe you live out of my area?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions….my online classes are perfect for you!
Each month I will offer a product based class, sometimes based on a stamp set, bundle or suite. The projects will change each month and sometimes it will be cards, 12 x 12 samplers or 3D projects.
I hope you will invite me into your home for some stamping fun!
Class for September 2019:
How the classes work:
- The cost will vary depending on the stamp set or bundle. It always includes shipping and handling and sales tax for Albany, New York (where the products will be shipped).
- A link is provided to pay via PayPal. The charge will show up from Stamp Til You Drop. At this time I can only accept orders in the United States.
- You will email me with the address where you would like your class materials sent.
- Orders must be placed no later than 12:00 noon EST on the last day of the month.
- I will place the order the last day of the month and all products will be sent to me. When received (approx 10 days from the date the order is placed), I will send the all your class materials including your stamp set or bundle. The box will be shipped to you via USPS Priority shipping.
- I will email you with a PDF of the written instructions plus all measurements and supplies used. You will also receive the link to the online class video.
- You will be notified when your class materials are shipped and given a tracking number.
- I will include a special surprise with all orders as a special thank you!
What do you get with your class fee:
- Monthly Stamp Set or bundle
- All pre-cut, pre-scored materials including all accessories (ribbon, rhinestones pearls etc.) needed to complete each project.
- Written directions including all measurements with a PDF link
- A link to an exclusive online video of the class so you can follow along
What is not included with class materials:
- Inks (you will be provided with a list of all inks needed to complete the projects).
- Acrylic blocks
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Occasionally other items are needed such as sponges