Have you wanted to take a class but can’t get to one of the monthly classes I offer?
Would you like to do the class on your own at your own pace in the comfort of your own home?
Maybe you live out of my area?
If you answered yes to any of the above….my online class is perfect for you!
For this months class I will be featuring the Wrapped in Plaid Suite found on pages 14 – 16 of the 2019 Holiday Catalog.
I hope you will invite me into your home for some stamping fun!
Projects for September:
Each card includes a finished inside panel with sentiment and layers to compliment the front of the card. Envelopes are also included.
How the class works:
- The cost is $55.00 USD which includes all shipping and handling plus 8% sales tax for Albany, New York (where the products will be shipped).
- A link is provided below to pay via PayPal. The charge will show up from Stamp Til You Drop – Perfectly Plaid Online Class
- Please email me with the address where you would like your class materials sent.
- Orders must be placed no later than 12:00 noon EST on September 30, 2019.
- I will place the order on September 30, 2019. All products will be sent to me. When received (approx October 10, 2019) I will send the stamp set and punch to you along with all your class materials. The box will be shipped to you via USPS Priority shipping.
- I will email you with a PDF of the written instructions plus all measurements and supplies used. You will also receive the link to the online class video.
- You will be notified when your class materials are shipped and given a tracking number.
- I will include a special surprise with all orders as a special thank you!
What do you get with your $55.00 class fee:
- Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set
- Pine Tree Punch
- All pre-cut, pre-scored materials including all accessories (ribbon, rhinestones pearls etc.) needed to complete each project.
- Written directions including all measurements with a PDF link
- A link to an exclusive online video of the class so you can follow along
What is not included with class materials:
- Inks. You will need the following colors; Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Night of Navy and Golden Glitz Delicata Metallic
- Sponge dauber or sponge
- Acrylic blocks
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
If you need any additional class materials please visit my online store!
Making the world a happier place, once card at a time!