As summer nears an end, I am trying so hard to hold onto the warm weather, long days, and the delicious fresh fruits and veggies this season offers before winter sets in. This card features a yummy pear and is inked using sponge daubers to get nice shading and dimension that is shown in the pears of the Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper. Easy technique that gives amazing results. Enjoy!
- Pear Pizzazz card base – 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Fruit Stand DSP – Daffodil Delight with Polka Dots – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Fruit Stand DSP – Pears – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Pear Pizzazz – 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″
- Whisper White – 2 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
Thank you so much for visiting! If you like this post and video, please click “follow” at the top of the sidebar or “subscribe” on my YouTube channel so you don’t miss any posts or videos! And don’t forget to share with all your crafty friends! Get ready only two more days until the unveiling of the 2016 Holiday Catalog!!