Something I like to do is think outside of the box when it comes to stamps, punches or in this case framelits. While they are fantastic to use for their intended purpose I love the challenge of trying to find a new use for them.
Today’s share uses the Layering Ovals, Snow Friends and Cupcake Cutouts Framelits to create an adorable fall pumpkin! Enjoy!
For a video tutorial on how to use the Big Shot [CLICK HERE]
- Crumb Cake cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Halloween Night Specialty DSP (Pumpkin Pie graph check pattern) 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Garden Green cardstock – 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Crumb Cake cardstock 3 1/4″ x 4″
- Pumpkin Pie – scrap pieces to cut 5 ovals
- Garden Green – scrap pieces to cut the swirl and top hat
- Oval Framelit – Inner dimension 1 1/4″ at the widest part x 2 1/4″ long
- Top Hat – from Snow Friends
- Swirl – from Cupcake Cutouts
Thank you for visiting! If you would like to get a notification each time I post a project share, specials from Stampin’ Up! or myself, class schedules or video tutorials, please make sure you click “Follow By Email” at the top of this post. That way you won’t miss a thing! As always, please feel free to share any post on Pinterest or Facebook!
Making the world a happier place, one card at a time!