From October 1, 2016 – October 31, 2016 select Designer Series Papers are on sale….buy three get the fourth one for FREE! You can mix and match any way you choose. See below for the designs available during this promotion.
Here are few ideas using the One Sheet Wonder technique. This is a great way to make several cards at once to have on hand or they can make a great gift for someone! Something to think about with the holidays around the corner.
To learn more about One Sheet Wonder and get a template to use in your own designs [CLICK HERE]
Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper #141663
Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper #141660
Choose from the following designs:
During the month of October, Stampin’ Up! is offering a great deal on Designer Series Paper (“DSP”)…Buy three packs and get the fourth pack for FREE. Now is the time to stock up on these gorgeous papers and take full advantage of this awesome sale!!
[Click here for the full list of Designer Series Papers on Sale]
Now on to today’s share! Today’s card features the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and punch (available separately or as a bundle), Candy Cane Lane Designer Washi Tape and the fun DSP Candy Cane Lane, which happens to be one of the Designer Series Papers on sale. Enjoy!
- Crumb Cake cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Real Red cardstock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper (Assorted Mints) – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Real Red cardstock – 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Crumb Cake cardstock – scrap piece approx. 2″ x 4″
- Whisper White cardstock – 3/8″ x 2 3/4″ (2 pieces)
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Washi Tape – 3 1/2″ (2 pieces)
It’s Saturday so that means a Quick n’ Easy Card! Today’s share is a cute Halloween card featuring the sets Cookie Cutter Halloween and Spooky Fun, Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper and a touch of Wink of Stella! Enjoy!
- Basic Black cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic Gray cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Whisper White cardstock – 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock – 2 3/8″ x 3 5/8″
- Whishper White cardstock – scrap piece approx. 2″ x 2 3/4″ (for the vampire)
I have been having a lot of fun playing with all the beautiful Designer Series Papers (“DSP”) and one of my favorite things to do is a One Sheet Wonder. What is a One Sheet Wonder you might ask? Well you take a single 12″ x 12″ piece of DSP, cut it up in various ways to use just about every inch, and then you use those pieces to create a variety of different cards. This template will create 11 cards with a small piece left over. Making all these coordinating cards makes a great gift for someone! I try and use a piece of DSP that has the pattern running the same direction on both sides, that way you can use either side in your designs so they are a little different but still coordinate.
I decided to use the Floral Botique DSP for this project. This gorgeous paper was one of the first things that caught my eye in the new catalog. I love the blue and white together, it reminds me of the blue willow china my mother had when I was growing up.
Below are 11 different layout designs using this One Sheet Wonder template. (Note: each card is numbered to you can see which layout corresponds to the same numbered piece on the template). I didn’t go into details on how to create each card, my primary focus today was sharing the layout designs and the template. If you have specific questions on how a card was made please let me know!
For best results cut the paper in this order
- The 1″ strip on the far left side
- The lower portion – cut across at 4 1/4″ ( #7, card #6 and card #11)
- The upper portion – cut in half at 5 1/2″, then the left side (card #1, card #2, card #9 and card #10) finally the right side (card # 3, card #4 and card #5)
Click here to print a pdf version of the template