It’s Saturday so that means a Quick n’ Easy Card! Today’s share is a cute Halloween card featuring the sets Cookie Cutter Halloween and Spooky Fun, Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper and a touch of Wink of Stella! Enjoy!
- Basic Black cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic Gray cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Whisper White cardstock – 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock – 2 3/8″ x 3 5/8″
- Whishper White cardstock – scrap piece approx. 2″ x 2 3/4″ (for the vampire)
It has been a very busy few weeks, between family commitments and not feeling well, I apologize that I have not been able to devote as much time to my stamping business as usual. But the beauty of having my own business is that I can set my own hours and if I need to take a little time off I can. That’s one of the reason I love being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator! As long as I meet my minimum requirements for the quarter I can take off as much time as I need to.
But I am back and have been busy in my stamp room this past week creating projects and videos for the upcoming holiday season, I can’t wait to share them with you! I also spent the entire day with two fellow demonstrators on Saturday planning our upcoming classes showcasing all the great products in the 2016 Holiday Catalog and including some great gift ideas.
Today’s share is a cute little Halloween Treat Box utilizing the Gift Box Punch Board. This tool is amazing! It can make several different sized boxes in both square and rectangle shapes and once you get the hang of it they are so easy to put together. Not only great for holidays treats and small gifts but perfect for wedding favors too!
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock – 8″ x 8″ (this will make a 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ box)
- Thick Whisper White cardstock ( 2″ x 5 1/2″ used for the mummy & skeleton)
- Whisper White cardstock – small scrap approx. 1 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ for the tag
- Halloween Night Specialty DSP – 2″ x 12″ (I used the striped DSP)
- Silver Glitter Ribbon – 22″
- Silver Thread – 6″
Thank you for visiting! If you would like to get a notification each time I post a project share, specials from Stampin’ Up! or myself, class schedule or video, please make sure you click “Follow By Email” at the top of this post. That way you won’t miss a thing! And in October Stampin’ Up! has some terrific specials planned that you will definitely want to take advantage of!! As always, please feel free to share any post on Pinterest or Facebook! Making the world a happier place, one card at a time!
Let’s get ready to celebrate both Halloween and World Card Making Day!
World Card Making Day is October 1st this year and I can’t think of a better way to celebrate than by getting together with us and create 5 cards that are perfect for a variety of occasions!
And let’s not forget Halloween! You will be making a set of adorable “BOO” boxes using the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series paper, two little treat boxes using the Jar of Haunts set and a treat bag using the set Cookie Cutter Halloween and the coordinating punch!
For more details and class dates please click here!
I can’t wait to see you all in Ocober!!