I can’t believe it’s November already. With Thanksgiving just around the corner, we have so much to be thankful for. Just think of how many things we take for granted every day such as a warm bed to sleep in at night, food at our table, and a roof over our heads. We may think of them as necessities but they are luxuries to so many. Let’s all try to count at least five blessings daily during this month. I promise you your outlook and mood will be much better when you focus on the positive and remember a happy attitude is contagious! Today’s share is a card perfect for giving to someone you are truly grateful for.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with the love of family and friends!
til next time,
- Score card base using the Simply Scored tool, fold card base on score lines, use bone folder on creases.
- Adhere Into the Woods DSP panels on the front on each side.
- Using the Big Shot and the Decorative Dots embossing folder run the Mellow Moss piece through.
- Punch the acorn pieces out using the punch and the white scraps, you need two tops and two bottoms. I have found that the way the punch is set up it is easier to punch the pieces first then stamp them. The photopolymer stamps make it a cinch to line up the piece and the image!
- Stamp the tops using the hash mark stamp in Mellow Moss and the bottom with the stripe stamp in Rich Razzleberry. Attach the tops to the bottoms using glue dots.
- Cut a 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ strip from the Whisper White scraps. Stamp the saying using Rich Razzleberry. Notch the ends. If you would like to you can sponge the edges with Rich Razzleberry ink to add a little depth.
- Cut a 2 3/4″ piece of the ribbon, notch the ends. Attach the saying using glue dots.
- Attach the Mellow Moss piece to the left side only so the card can open like french doors.
- Attach the saying and the acorns to the Mellow Moss piece using dimensionals.
- Cut a 5″ piece of linen thread, thread though the button holes and tie in a bow, trim the ends. Attach the button using glue dots.