Message about resuming in person classes
I have been given the go ahead from the church to once again begin holding in person classes.
I am beyond excited and I’m sure all of you are too. This has been a trying year for so many people and I am glad we are starting to get back to some type of normalcy.
With that said I have come up with the following guidelines for all in person classes so you know what to expect:
- Classes will be held on Saturdays only for now, with two class sessions. Each session will be the same class, one 10:00am-12:00 pm and the other 1:00pm – 3:00pm. This is so I can practice social distancing and have a limited number of participants at each session. When you sign up you will chose which session you would like.
- I will adhere to the current CDC and New York State guidelines with masks optional for vaccinated individuals. If you are unvaccinated you will be required to use face coverings the entire time.
- Since we will be sharing stamps, ink and tools, there will be hand sanitizer on each table for your use.
- As in the past, all classes will be prepaid.
- At this time, no food or beverages will be served but you can bring a beverage to class with you.
- When at the card sample area, please be mindful of social distancing and be sure to give others ample space.
I can’t wait to see all of you soon!