Something I like to do is think outside of the box when it comes to stamps, punches or in this case framelits. While they are fantastic to use for their intended purpose I love the challenge of trying to find a new use for them.
Today’s share uses the Layering Ovals, Snow Friends and Cupcake Cutouts Framelits to create an adorable fall pumpkin! Enjoy!
For a video tutorial on how to use the Big Shot [CLICK HERE]
- Crumb Cake cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Halloween Night Specialty DSP (Pumpkin Pie graph check pattern) 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Garden Green cardstock – 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Crumb Cake cardstock 3 1/4″ x 4″
- Pumpkin Pie – scrap pieces to cut 5 ovals
- Garden Green – scrap pieces to cut the swirl and top hat
- Oval Framelit – Inner dimension 1 1/4″ at the widest part x 2 1/4″ long
- Top Hat – from Snow Friends
- Swirl – from Cupcake Cutouts