During the month of October, Stampin’ Up! is offering a great deal on Designer Series Paper (“DSP”)…Buy three packs and get the fourth pack for FREE. Now is the time to stock up on these gorgeous papers and take full advantage of this awesome sale!!
[Click here for the full list of Designer Series Papers on Sale]
Now on to today’s share! Today’s card features the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and punch (available separately or as a bundle), Candy Cane Lane Designer Washi Tape and the fun DSP Candy Cane Lane, which happens to be one of the Designer Series Papers on sale. Enjoy!
- Crumb Cake cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Real Red cardstock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper (Assorted Mints) – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Real Red cardstock – 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Crumb Cake cardstock – scrap piece approx. 2″ x 4″
- Whisper White cardstock – 3/8″ x 2 3/4″ (2 pieces)
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Washi Tape – 3 1/2″ (2 pieces)
Thank you for visiting! If you would like to get a notification each time I post a project share, specials from Stampin’ Up! or myself, class schedule or video, please make sure you click “Follow By Email” at the top of this post. That way you won’t miss a thing! As always, please feel free to share any post on Pinterest or Facebook!
Making the world a happier place, one card at a time!
2 thoughts on “Take a Walk Down Candy Cane Lane”
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much!