Today’s share highlights both thermal (heat) embossing and dry embossing. The card features the Pine Bough Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Merriest Wishes stamp set and the coordinating framelits, Merry Tags which can be purchased separately or as a bundle. Enjoy!
[Click here to learn how to thermal (heat) emboss]
- Whisper White Thick cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Garden Green cardstock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Whisper White cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Garden Green cardstock – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ (for ornament)
- Gold Foil – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Gold Bakers Twine – 2 pieces approx 9″ each
Thank you for visiting! If you would like to get a notification each time I post a project share, specials from Stampin’ Up! or myself, class schedule or video, please make sure you click “Follow By Email” at the top of this post. That way you won’t miss a thing! As always, please feel free to share any post on Pinterest or Facebook!
Making the world a happier place, one card at a time!
5 thoughts on “Let’s Do Some Embossing! Featuring Merriest Wishes and Merry Tags”
Pingback: Happy Holidays! |
I really like this card 🙂 You are so creative!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much Penny!
Thank you so much!