It has been a very busy few weeks, between family commitments and not feeling well, I apologize that I have not been able to devote as much time to my stamping business as usual. But the beauty of having my own business is that I can set my own hours and if I need to take a little time off I can. That’s one of the reason I love being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator! As long as I meet my minimum requirements for the quarter I can take off as much time as I need to.
But I am back and have been busy in my stamp room this past week creating projects and videos for the upcoming holiday season, I can’t wait to share them with you! I also spent the entire day with two fellow demonstrators on Saturday planning our upcoming classes showcasing all the great products in the 2016 Holiday Catalog and including some great gift ideas.
Today’s share is a cute little Halloween Treat Box utilizing the Gift Box Punch Board. This tool is amazing! It can make several different sized boxes in both square and rectangle shapes and once you get the hang of it they are so easy to put together. Not only great for holidays treats and small gifts but perfect for wedding favors too!
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock – 8″ x 8″ (this will make a 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ box)
- Thick Whisper White cardstock ( 2″ x 5 1/2″ used for the mummy & skeleton)
- Whisper White cardstock – small scrap approx. 1 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ for the tag
- Halloween Night Specialty DSP – 2″ x 12″ (I used the striped DSP)
- Silver Glitter Ribbon – 22″
- Silver Thread – 6″