Before you know it Christmas will be here, time to get started on your Holiday cards! For today’s share I wanted to show what is available for the Holidays in the Annual Catalog. I know we are all excited about the 2016 Holiday Catalog but once it comes out we tend to forget the great sets that are available all year long.
The set I’m going to use today, Joyful Nativity, which was introduced this year and I am also using the Designer Series Paper -This Christmas.
In the video I shared a tip about getting those backings off of dimensionals, I wanted to give a shout out to Peggy Taylor who shared that great tip with me! Thank you Peggy!!! If you have a tip to share let me know and I will pass it along. We can always learn new things from one another.
Thank you for visiting today. Enjoy!
- Card Base: Very Vanilla 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4″
- Very Vanilla: 4 1/8″ x 2 3/8″
- Cherry Cobbler: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 2 5/8″ x 4 1/2″
- This Chrismas DSP (music notes) : 3 3/4″ x 5″ and a 2″ circle
- Organza Ribbon – approx 18″