Yes after a very long wait I have finally made my first video tutorial! I’m so excited but really nervous at the same time.
Of course with anything I do it was not without it’s moments! My daughter really helped me and I am so grateful for what she was able to accomplish. It took 16 takes, a lot of oopsie moments and for some reason I had issues talking. Yes, I know how hard that is to believe but I really stumbled and bumbled along. This was so out of my realm but I have one under my belt now and I can only get better! Thank goodness Sarah was able to get enough footage to use. With all the editing she had to do I needed to record a voice over, wow was that hard! I had the little headphones on and a microphone trying to recreate what I said on the original video, I felt so Hollywood! But it is done and I hope you enjoy it, if not for the idea at least for the comedic value. And no video would be complete without a few bloopers at the end. Enjoy!
Today’s share is using the Limited Edition Thoughtful Branches set and coordinating Beautiful Branches Thinlits. It is only available until August 31, 2016 or while supplies last. If you would like this set, make sure to place your order before they are all gone The technique I am showcasing uses the Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder stamped with ink to create a realistic brick background.
Cardstock & Ribbon Measurements:
- Thick Whisper White cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Wisteria Wonder cardstock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Wisteria Wonder cardstock – approx 4 1/4″ x 3″ (this can be a scrap piece big enough for the leaves/flower stamp)
- Old Olive cardstock – approx 4 1/4″ x 3″ (this can also be a scrap piece, big enough to cut the stem and leaves with the thinlit)
- Whisper White cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Solid Baker’s Twine – Elegant Eggplant – approx. 10″