Hi everyone, it’s card share Saturday!
I just love snowmen and when I saw this set it was at the top of my wish list. The coordinating framelits dies make this the perfect set not only for Christmas cards but for any winter greeting. Add the Season of Cheer DSP and the Softly Falling Textured Impressions embossing folder and you have a quick fun holiday card!
til next time,
Night of Navy – 1 piece (5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″), 1 piece (3″ x 4 1/4″)
Season of Cheer DSP (blue with snowflakes) 1 piece (4″ x 5 1/4″)
Whisper White – 1 piece (4″ x 5 1/4″), 1 piece (4″ x 2 3/4″) and scraps to stamp the snowman & his accessories
- Fold the card base in half and adhere the large white panel to the inside
- Attach the DSP to the front of the card base
- Stamp the greeting on the bottom of the small panel using Night of Navy ink
- Using the Big Shot, run the small Whisper White panel through using the Softly Falling embossing folder.
- Stamp the snowman and the top hat using Basic Black ink and the scarf using Real Red onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock
- Cut the images out using the Snow Friends framelit dies and the Big Shot. You may want to trim the scarf slightly so it fits the snowman’s neck better.
- Color the nose using the Tangelo Twist Stampin’ Write marker
- Adhere the white and Night of Navy panels then attach to the card. Attach the top hat and scarf to the snowman, using dimensionals attach to the card